An emerging online media currently needs the voluntary services of talented blog writers to contribute contents on its platform.
The intended persons must be:
Passionate about writing creatively.
Current Student(s) of any higher institution, NYSC Members, Graduates or persons with teachable skills or persons who want online platforms to publish their contents/views for free.
Able to communicate via writing excellently devoid of grammatical errors.
Ready to render voluntary services via freelance.
One with writing experience or familiarity with certain interests or a specific field.
Tech-savy and with reasonable friendship base or followership on social media.
Creative and adaptive.
Owners of functional mobile phones or laptops with good connectivity.
Conversant with blogging on WordPress or ready to learn the basic steps of doing that.
Passionate and knowledgeable about writing in niches like politics, education, health, success and career tips, campus gists/news, product sales etc.
- Generating, researching, and pitching ideas for posts.
- Writing, editing, publishing, and promoting contents.
- Promoting new posts using emails, social media, and other methods to alert and attract new readers.
- Advocating and educating others about interests, products, or services.
- Maximizing site traffic by utilizing Search Engine Optimization keywords.
- Inviting others to contribute contents to the webpage.
- Monitoring responses to posts via the website, social media, or other platforms to better understand the audience.
- Staying current on industry trends for possible opportunities to attract new readers or create stronger, more engaging content.
How To Apply
Interested persons should kindly send a mail of intent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org indicating which area of interest and expertise suits them and also attach any supporting document.
Deadline: August 31st 2021.