Task Culture is a dedicated freelance community and marketplace exclusively developed to advertise or showcase top talents or skilled individuals offering their services in certain categories. With the continuous supply of unbeatable and totally dependable deals from top skilled and highly rated skill experts, Task Culture is gradually becoming a favorite go-to place for entrepreneurs and business owners to source some of the best and most dependable talents anywhere in the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Lagos and Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Task Culture is looking for a talented Marketing Executive to undertake marketing projects for the benefit of our company.
- You will organize creative campaigns and promotional events that can make a difference for our company’s success according to trends and customer requirements.
- The ideal candidate will be passionate for the “art” of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies.
- He/she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image.
- Communicate with target audiences to build and develop customer relationships
- Prepare objectives and tasks for each marketing plan and communicate these with team members and key stakeholders.
- Sell a targeted number of any of our premium package offers that will be assigned to the marketer
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns
- Create and build awareness of the organization or client’s brand to boost the success of marketing campaigns and sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree or National Diploma in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant discipline
- 1-2 years proven marketing experience/PR experience/Social media marketing or experience in a similar role
- Candidate should be a self-starter and have excellent communication and customer skills
- Ability to analyse data and establish appropriate action plans
- Ability to take a project, break it down into deliverables and due dates, assign responsibility to team members and follow through till the project is delivered on time
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Proficiency in Graphics Designing, MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics
- Experience in generating and executing marketing ideas.
- Ability to work in groups or as a team
- An interest in people career development
Application Closing Date
28th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should email their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject of the email.