Qatar Airways is proud to be one of the youngest global airlines to serve all six continents, and thanks to our customers’ response to our offerings, we are also the world’s fastest-growing airline. We connect more than 160 destinations on the map every day, with a fleet of the latest-generation aircraft, and an unrivalled level of service from our home and hub, the Five-star airport, Hamad International Airport in Doha, the State of Qatar.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Experience – Senior Reservations and Ticketing Agent
Job Id: 145750
Category: Corporate & Commercial
- We are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our Commercial team in Lagos, Nigeria as Senior Reservations and Ticketing Agent.
- A Senior Reservations and Ticketing agent will be making and confirming reservations for passengers, selling tickets for the airlines.
- Serve customers professionally through telephone or in person in order to achieve customer satisfaction, generate revenue, and take all possible measures to avoid loss of revenue.
- Assists passengers requiring special assistance to board or depart.
- Issue tickets and PTA`s, quoting correct fares and tariffs to ensure maximum customer satisfaction whilst minimizing complaints on a daily basis.
- Perform a detailed daily flight firming check to maximize flight utilization and reduce “no-shows” on a daily basis.
- Assist mishandled passengers such as NOREC and DNBs to minimize passenger complaints on a daily basis.
- Assist in controlling cash-flow to ensure that the daily sales report is closed on time on a daily basis.
- Initiate and promote QR product and services to generate additional revenue at each opportunity on a daily basis
- Be part of an extraordinary story
- Relevant College or University qualification
- 3 years of job related experience
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English language.
- Through knowledge of special rates / offers / promotions.
- Proven ability to manage room sales with due regard to the Revenue.
- Ability to adhere to Management Policy and target sales mix to achieve maximum room revenue, ensuring every opportunity to sell is taken.
- High potential individual willing to be trained/learned.
- Demonstrates Quality Consciousness.
- Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make.
- You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience.
- You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
- Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge.
- Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Application Closing Date
29th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online