Idmibok International is a 360° systems diagnostic and correction company. We offer holistic, pragmatic, and robust systems appraisals, to intervening in a targeted yet comprehensive manner to address critical organizational, business and development related issues. By collaborating with global and local development and private entities – such as governments, bilateral and multilateral donors, non-governmental organizations and the private sector, we draw on breadth and wealth of experience in diverse environments or ecosystems,globally and across Africa, including in South Sudan, and extensively in Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Security Manager oversees the safety & security aspects of state projects. S/He will ensure that security strategy for the state offices is developed, implemented, monitored, and reviewed, and that all project activities in states where 360HSDC operates are implemented in a safe manner, following agreed SOPs.
- Draft, implement and continually update the location specific Safety and Security Plans, with associated SOPs, using the standard template which includes communications and movement protocols, security communication tree, information flows, etc.
- Collect, collate, and analyze security threat information.
- Provide timely situation assessments and recommendations for action during security incidents.
- Prepare daily and weekly security reports covering significant security-related incidents and provide analysis of how each event impacts the overall safety and security of personnel and operations.
- Ensure that all staff receive a safety and security induction and have completed relevant internal security training courses.
- Establish and maintain an active information network, which includes state security actors, peer NGO security focal points and relevant security alert sources to obtain daily reliable and credible and relevant safety information.
- Work with Operations staff to ensure that all company vehicles, offices and rented vehicles have the right equipment and tools to support good safety and security, and that all such equipment is regularly checked and tested.
- Serves as security focal person with donors as necessary.
- Coordinate physical security assessment in all the states and ensure recommendations from the assessment feed into the design of implementation strategies.
- Review security status of each state after each fiscal year, including level of compliance with security protocol in previous cycle and make recommendations accordingly, for the next cycle.
- Maintain a movement tracker for the movement of all state staff, adhoc staff and temporary employees, ensuring that it is updated regularly and accurately.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Security Management, Criminology or a related field.
- At least 7 years of security experience in NGOs or government organizations or military asset protection programs.
- Extensive experience in setting up and managing safety and security systems and protocols and provide training to staff and partners.
- Field work in “extreme-risk” zones.
- Demonstrated experience in risk analysis and management
- Ability to demonstrate their links with relevant security networks in Nigeria
- Be of high integrity and have a sense of confidentiality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an emphasis on taking a data-focus approach
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application letter to:firstname.lastname@example.org using “Security Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 14th August, 2021.