Speedaf was established in 2019. We are a joint-venture company invested by Chinese leading express enterprises. Since founded, we continuously expand global network, develop and optimize products, improve customer experience, and introduce IT technologies and equipment to realize automatic operations.
Currently, we are building an intra-Africa and China-Africa service network to support air, sea and road transportation with the aim to be the leading diversified integrated logistics solution provider between China and Africa. By doing so, it will reduce end-to-end logistics costs between China and Africa while providing a stable and recognized logistics services to our customers.
Speedaf is localization-oriented, and we believe in creating both opportunities and possibilities of every region we operate in. We work with local teams and understand needs of customers. We offer a variety of products and value added service to cover different commercial or personal scenarios for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Demonstrates knowledge of HR practices, guidelines and regulations to monitor and provide advice regarding compliance with all employment laws, regulations, and Speedaf Ground policies, procedures, and processes.
- Provides advice to management and responds to employee inquiries.
- Engages all levels of internal customers in assigned facilities in activities, meetings, special events and handles issues and questions
- Leads the full cycle staffing development and execution process for non-package handler recruitment, including applicant sourcing, recruiting, demonstrating good faith efforts in employment equity, pre-employment screening, interviewing and employee onboarding
- Leads recruitment activities, including peak planning, and participating in outreach events; builds and maintains effective relationships with schools and community-based organizations.
- Partners with other HR Team Members to develop and/or facilitate programs to support business objectives, corporate programs and individual development.
- Provide guidance to the Talent Acquisition Partners in the development and execution of the operations team members recruiting plan.
- Collaborates with operational business partners/Talent Acquisition Partners to develop strategic plans and actions to reduce voluntary turnover to goal and increase employee engagement.
- Participates in HR Assessments as assigned and follows-up/monitors action plans.
- In conjunction with hiring manager, responsible for operations staff and other departments pay review recommendations and providing guidance to managers on pay guidelines and sound pay recommendations
- Involved in projects, such as annual merit process, to deliver guidance and assistance to managers
- Leads more complex special HR projects as assigned.
- Partners with the HR Manager in order to facilitate the implementation of key HR initiatives for the business.
- Performs other dutiesassigned from time to time.
Required Qualification & Skills
- Candidates should possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years experience.
- Extensive knowledge of State and Federal employment laws.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills necessary to explain complex and/or confidential information and communicate with all levels of management.
- Time management and organizational skills necessary to manage multiple projects, appropriately prioritize workload, plan for resources to meet deadlines and goals, and work independently in responding to day-to-day functional needs.
- Presentation skills necessary to facilitate training and/or deliver informational sessions to groups and/or individuals.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with employees.
- Ability to anticipate and identify problems and use sound judgment and fact-based analysis to develop effective and efficient solutions.
- Software skills, including use of Microsoft Office software and web-based applications.
- Demonstrated application of judgment based on experience and knowledge.
- Demonstrated progressive experience dealing with complicated matters.
- Professional designation in Human Resources (CIPM), or CIPD certification preferred
Application Closing Date
10th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.