Pepperoni Foods Limited, a provider of catering and related services within the hospitality industry in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Audit
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Head of Audit shall:
- Carry out monthly market survey and advise management on market trend.
- Audit the activities of all departments to ensure that laid down procedures and processes are strictly followed.
- Analyze new products to determine its contribution/ profitability and advise management on whether to accept or reject.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation statement.
- Receive and verify all items together with the outlet’s management
- Ensure that all money released is used for the purpose for which it is released.
- Conduct monthly stocks taking.
- Audit daily cash sales and verify cash disbursement
- Constantly audit store to production to sales book to ensure conformity and proper usage of raw materials.
- Reconcile requisition, goods received note before payment for any supply.
- Communicates audit findings by preparing a final report.
- Carry out physical asset verification and report
- Ensure proper record keeping in all departments
- Check budget execution: cash disbursed and returns, vendor payments
- Reconciliation of daily cash sales, cash advance vouchers, cash lodgments, bank statement, and petty cash analysis.
- Verification of vendors’ payment.
- Unannounced physical check of cash at hand
- Cost Control.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 7 – 10 years work experience.
- Interested applicants must be between ages 35 – 55 years.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and accompanying Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.