HC3 Nigeria is working with the National Malaria Elimination Program (NMEP) and partnering organizations to ensure SBCC activities achieve scale and intensity throughout the country. With over 177 million people to reach. Nigeria is the most populous country in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Ref: JHU CCP-HC3 Nigeria Malaria Project
Supervisor: Finance Manager
- The Finance Officer is responsible for assisting with the computing, classifying and recording financial transactions to ensure the financial records of the organization are accurate.
- The Finance Officer will also assist the Finance Team in entry of Payment vouchers into the Quickbooks for the Monthly Finance report.
- The Officer will also cheek the accuracy of calculations performed by other employees.
- Work closely with the Finance Team to ensure smooth operation of all finance matters.
- Assist with Raising day to day Payments, Assist with Activity Budget tracking,Assist with Staff Travel and Activity retirements.
- Assist with checking the accuracy and completeness of procurement documents before payments.
- Assist with the Monthly Finance Reporting, Assist with the preparations and reconciliation of Petty Cash, Assist with Pension Payments to various PFAs and also follow up with PAYE and Withholding Tax issues as directed by the Finance Manager.
- Provide support to State Offices as regards finance issues and follow up with pending payments, Assisting internal/external auditors with queries and Other duties as identified by the Supervisor
- B.Sc/HND in Finance or Accounting,
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with a USAID funded Project,
- Working Knowledge of Quickbooks (IMPORTANT), Microsoft Packages.
- Excellent written and Oral Communication Skills, Fluency in English, written and oral.
- Good working knowledge and experience of Quickbooks,Good knowledge of Microsoft Package,Ability to handle large volumes of invoices.
8th June, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org follow the instructions stated below:
- Your cover letter should include the following:
- Cover letter should list previous NGO/Project/Funding Stream
- Address the education/experience and language skills requirement specified for the position with specific examples where necessary.
- Include the specific date when you would be able to begin work.
- Email your cover letter and curriculum vitae (CV) as one PDF document
- CV and cover letter PDF file name must be your first and last name in CAPS (e.g.: USMAN SEGUN)
- The subject line of your email should be “HC3 Nigeria Finance Officer Abuja”.
- Do not include any additional certificates or documentation.