Our primary focus is to provide facility management, project management and real estate development consultancy, training and professional services delivery support to corporate organisations and private investors with major real estate assets. We pride ourselves in the delivery of high quality professional services.
Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services is recruiting for the position of a Clubhouse Manager.
- Responsible for all activities taking place in the Clubhouse.
- Develop and maintains an operating budget including payroll, inventory, utilities, and all other expenses required to operate the facility,
- Oversee the management and maintenance of club premises and facilities
- Work closely with, advise, and coordinate with the Committee on issues related to the Clubhouse.
- Works closely with the facility manager on accounting, financial and banking issues.
- Manage office operations and supervise assigned personnel
- Maintain yearly calendar and monthly schedules for all clubhouse events
- Directs, manages, and trains clubhouse staff.
- Administers and enforces all Club rules, regulations and policies for staff.
- Responsible for maintenance and cleaning of clubhouse.
- Manage Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Responsible for implementing and identifying safety procedures for members, guests and associates when on premises or participating in activities
- Manage Clubhouse and pool security
- Maintain database of security logs for front gates
- Minimum of National Diploma in Hospitality or any related field
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as a clubhouse manager
- knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Effective leadership skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent human resource management skills
- Sound operations management skills
- Effective communication skills
NB: Candidate must reside in Ikorodu or its environs in Lagos State.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.