The federal government has opened the application portal for the Nigerian Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP).
About The Nigerian Jubilee Fellows Programme
Nigerian Jubilee Fellows Programme is a youth empowerment partnership initiative between the federal government and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) to help 20,000 graduates with post-COVID-19 job search.
The Aim Of The Nigerian Jubilee Fellows Programme
It was launched due to rising unemployment in the country as well as the COVID-19 pandemic which has negatively impacted Nigerian youths in the ability to get a suitable job.
Duration Of The Nigerian Jubilee Fellows Programme
The programme aims to equip Nigerian graduates with practical knowledge and relevant skills for a 12-month period, with or without job experience, thereby connecting them with local job opportunities.
Eligible Sectors To Participate In The Nigerian Jubilee Fellows Programme
The sectors include information and communications technology, financial services, trade, manufacturing, agriculture and agro-processing, mining, telecommunications, creative industries and technology, education, health, research and development.
Conditions To Apply For Nigerian Jubilee Fellows Programme
- Be a Nigerian citizen.
- Be a fresh graduate (Bachelor’s Degree) from any discipline — not earlier than 2017.
- Graduate with at least a Second Class Lower (2.2) and above.
- Be at most 30 years old.
- Not currently engaged in any employment.
- Have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) OR have a certificate of exemption from the NYSC.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment in chosen career field.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment to contributing to Nigeria’s socio-economic development.
- Have excellent time management and a professional attitude.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
The process will run from September 6 to October 20, 2021.
How To Apply
To apply CLICK HERE