Zenith Carex International Limited, a company that offers unique air express mail and freight delivery services to clients in new and innovative ways is recruiting for the position of Custom Clearing Officer.
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Providing sufficient support to key account coordinators and other related parties to develop client projects to extend the business with the clients
- Lead a combination of single contributors and develop all colleagues to achieve the maximum of their potential
- Ensure Zenith Carex Delivers in the line with Customer expectations for import/export customers
- Manage relationship with current customs and other government agencies and in liaison with the sales department
- Coordinate handling of files between customer service and operation units.
- Ensure operation excellence and coordination
- Ensure pro-active communication internally and externally
- Drive performance of the direct report.
- Coordinates and monitors all the Company’s freight forwarding operations activities in a cost-effective manner.
- Negotiates and quotes competitive rates promptly for freight and customs clearance jobs for vehicles, bulk cargo or containers, imports and exports, air freight Among others.
- Develops and manages relationships with relevant regulatory or external bodies or contacts such as Customs, NPA, Terminal Operators, SSS.
- Interested candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree
- At least 3 years of work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Custom Clearing Officer Port Harcourt” as the subject of the email.