Education is the foundation for growth and success in communities. In line with KPMG Nigeria’s commitment to improving communities by improving the quality and access to education; KPMG has developed a program to sponsor selected candidates through their tertiary education.
Eligibility For KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Must have completed their secondary education at a state public secondary school
- Must possess a minimum of 5 distinctions from WASSCE/NECO (including Mathematics and English)
- Must posess a minimum score of 230 in Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Must already have an admission letter or a provisional letter of admission to a federal institution in Nigeria
- Applicants in 100L and 200L as at time of application will be considered.
How to Apply for KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Application Deadline: 11:59PM, Friday, 8 October 2021.
Kindly note that only candidates that have correctly completed the application form and meet the above-stated eligibility criteria will be invited for a test.