We are an innovative, trusted partner in the provision of cutting-edge investment banking services.
Our broad range of service offerings comprises of Securities Dealing, Asset Management, Trusteeship, Corporate Finance, Private Equity, and Micro banking.
Business Development Manager
- Coordination and integration of business development functions, which includes generate business ideas and devise approaches for acquiring new trust clients both corporate and personal clients.
- Generate repetitive current fee income based on the designated goals with adherence to the sales plan.
- Act as relationship manager on assigned accounts. Manage accounts within established policies and procedures and provide service to meet/exceed service standards, focusing on client retention.
- Ensure the awareness of Trustee services is created and maintained across the group.
- To directs trust business development activities to meet the needs of trust and wealth management requirements from high net worth clients.
- Maintain an in depth knowledge of trust and investment regulatory changes and issues. Assist in developing policies and procedures to maintain products and services.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Experience in Stock Brocking
- CIS is an addeded advantage
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.