The Farmers Friend Saro AgroSciences Ltd the first company in the Group started out in 1991. Today it’s the leading marketer of Crop Protection Products in Nigeria & Ghana, committed to empowering Two Million Farmers within the next 5 years with superior agro-input (CPP, Seeds & Fertilizer) & Knowledge that will enable them increase their yields.
Location: Northern, Nigeria
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum Second-Class Upper Degree (2:1) in any Agricultural related disciplines from a reputable higher institution.
- Must have completed the NYSC scheme or to complete by September 2021.
The Candidate We Want
- You must be able to speak your local dialect.
- You must be residing in the Northern part of Nigeria.
- You should be 25 years and below as at your last birthday.
- You have completed your NYSC Scheme.
- You should a self-starter and be ready to live in the rural areas of our job locations.
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
How To Apply
Note: If you have applied to saro in the past 2 years you are advised not to apply.
Interested and qualified? Go to Saro Agrosciences Limited to apply