ROSULA Foundation, in conjunction with, Igbinedion University Okada, Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti and Crescent University Abeokuta offers full Scholarships at the undergraduate level and JUPEB programmes for those who do not have 2021 JAMB results.
Rosula Foundation JUPEB Scholarship Requirements
- Five (5) Credit including Mathematics and English, in NOT MORE THAN one seating in any of the last two SSCE 2019/2020 and 2020/2021 (WAEC, NECO)
- Must be a Nigerian with the ages of 17-23 years Old.
- Fill and complete the online application form and provide the following documents online;
- Passport photograph
- SSCE Certificate or Online Printout
- Secondary School Testimonial
- School ID Card
- Local Government of Origin identification
- Birth Certificate
- National Identification Number (NIN). (optional)
- Must provide valid contact details. (Emails, Phone Numbers, Addresses etc.)
Rosula Foundation JUPEB Scholarship Selection Criteria
My Dream Scholarships (JUPEB Entry) is highly competitive and only candidates who are outstanding across board are selected. A selection committee will be constituted to assess applications using the following criteria;
- Academic excellence in any of the last two SSCE 2019/2020 and 2020/2021
- This scheme is for those who do not have JAMB results. You will require to apply for JUPEB. The JUPEB Programme is an advance level programe of 9-10months that allows interested candidates to gain admission into 200l Level of any JUPEB’s approved institutions without writing JAMB UTME. See www.jupeb.edu.ng for more info.
- Proven track record in Leadership, Integrity and Hard work
How to Apply for Rosula Foundation JUPEB Scholarship
This year, Rosula Foundation will be enrolling candidates for MY DREAM SCHOLARSHIP (MDS 2021) through the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination (JUPEB Entry) for admission into 200 Level of any JUPEB’s approved institutions without writing JAMB UTME to obtain an Undergraduate Degree at three (3) Private Nigerian Universities.
- Before commencing application, it is IMPORTANT to visit the website of the schools offered for the scholarship and get acquainted with the courses they offer for undergraduate program, as you will be required to provide your preferred school, Department/College and Course of Study.
- Applicants are advised to scan copies of the above documents and upload to on online application form.
- Candidates who successfully scale through the first round of screening shall be contacted and invited for interview before the selection committee on a later date, time and venue that will be communicated.
- The foundation WILL NEVER ask any candidate to pay any FEE to anyone whatsoever for any reason related to My Dream Scholarship.
- Candidates who are beneficiaries of any other scholarship need not apply;
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS 19th September 2021.
Candidates are invited to apply through HERE