Notore Chemical Industries Plc (Notore), one of the leading fertiliser and agro-allied companies in Africa invites applications from interested candidates for its 2021 Graduate Engineering Trainee (GET) Programme.
- Notore Chemical Industries Plc is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing its employees a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth.
- In line with our philosophy of developing young minds to gain valuable on-the-job experience in the operation and management of our Plant, its complex systems, processes and procedures, we are looking for young, talented and enterprising graduates of engineering to be part of our 2021 Graduate Engineering Training Programme.
Our Graduate Engineering Trainee Programme is designed to introduce participants to our:
- Production system, process and procedure
- Equipment configuration and function
- Safety Requirement and environmental expectation
- Business Leadership.
- Graduates of the following Engineering fields (see below), with a minimum qualification of 2nd Class Lower/Lower Credit and above that are not more than 28 years by December 2021 are eligible to participate in the program:
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Electronics Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Petrochemical Engineering
- Gas Engineering
- Gas & Petroleum Engineering
- Industrial Chemistry
- Material Science
- Material and Metallurgical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering.
Application Closing Date
14th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online