Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) is one of the world’s top 10 suppliers of LNG. NLNG was incorporated as a Limited Liability company on May 17, 1989, to harness Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for export.
Title: Nigeria LNG Limited Post Primary Scholarship Scheme 2021
- Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) as part of its social investment initiative in education, interested and qualified Primary school pupils for its 2021 Post Primary Scholarship Award.
- The Scheme seeks to support high performing Basic Five and Six pupils through secondary school education.
Criteria for Award – Merit
Prospective beneficiary must:
- Be an indigene of NLNG host communities.
- Be a basic five (5) or six (6) pupil.
- Provide his/her Basic Five result sheet duly endorsed.
- Provide an attestation letter stamped & signed by the Head Teacher of his/her school (contact telephone number of the Head Teacher must be stated in the letter.
- Provide an indigene confirmation letter signed by the Chairman, Paramount Ruler or Chief in his/her community.
- Provide letter of identification from his/her Local Government Council.
- Not be a child or ward of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited.
- Provide recent passport-sized photograph.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application Online
- Go online. Click on the “Apply Here for Post Primary Scholarship” on the “Related Links” section of the page to access the application portal.
- Click on “Register Here” to create a profile and commence the application process.
- All requested documents, including recent passport photo, must be uploaded to avoid disqualification.
- Applicants must fill in valid contact details (email and telephone number) as these will be used to communicate status of application.
- Application will be disqualified for falsification of documents.
- Application will be disqualified for non-adherence to criteria for this scheme.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the Selection Test.